Welcome to The Education and Training Foundation
The Education and Training Foundation is enhancing professionalism and standards in the education and skills sector.
The Foundation was launched in August 2013, following a sector wide consultation during Spring 2013.
The education and training sector said it wanted an organisation which:
- Will drive to make the sector’s workforce more professional
- Is independent, and reflects its needs
- Benefits every type of provider, every type of professional
- Recognises the diversity of the sector
- Develops good practice
- Makes the sector an attractive place to learn, work and thrive
- Never loses sight of the need to improve learners’ experiences and outcomes
The Education and Training Foundation’s vision and aspiration is for all learning to be of the highest quality, achieve the best outcomes and result in the greatest impact; and that is for all learners, providers and the wider communities they serve.
Join our Expert Panels!
Are you a student who wants to get involved with the Foundation ? Get in touch! Whether you are studying full time or part time, and regardless of your type of course we’d love to hear from you. Please click here for information on how to apply to be a member of the Expert Panel.