The ETF understands the principles behind strong vocational and educational training. We understand that professional development of staff is key to delivering good quality VET. To do this we:
- help colleges and providers develop strong partnerships with employers
- enable the co-design and co-delivery of vocational programmes that have a clear line of sight to work
- develop dual professionals who can combine teaching and occupational expertise
- build the capacity of leaders to build a responsive vocational offer that meets employers’ needs and the priorities of LEPs
- facilitate growth in apprenticeships and delivery against the new trailblazer apprenticeship standards
- provide CPD for apprenticeship and vocational staff to equip them to deliver the new apprenticeship standards
- offer access to materials and resources to support leaders, those involved in governance, teachers and trainers to effectively utilise learning technologies.