Transform your vision into a strategy for successful technology implementation
This webinar will provide guidance for a coherent approach to strategic planning for a digital strategy within an organisation that is delivering work-based learning provision.
By attending this webinar, delegates will learn about:
- the meaning and purpose of a digital strategy
- the starting point and process required to put together a digital strategy
- an appropriate format for strategy and the plans that will result from it
- good practice which impacts on successful achievement of strategic objectives.
- Access to the live webinar and a copy of the webinar recording.
- Ability to ask the presenter questions during the Q&A session (or access to a copy of any questions raised during the live webinar if you are not able to attend on the day, or a copy of the questions and answers which were raised that we did not have time to answer on the live webinar).
- A link to view or download a PDF of the presentation slides.
Facilitated by: Carolyn Lewis, Managing Director, Vocational Innovation Limited
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.aelpwebinars.org.uk/ehome/digital-strategy/home/.