A review of the latest SFA policy updates and translation into operational and strategic practicalities
This webinar will explore the new rules and restrictions on subcontracting arrangements as laid out by the Skills Funding Agency and how this will impact arrangements providers may be looking to put into practice. The session will cover off the delivery of apprenticeships from level 2 through to degree apprenticeship.
Delegates attending this webinar will:
- understand the current rules for subcontracting, including what is now allowed and what is not
- consider how a subcontracting proposition can be developed to build a solution to meet the needs of large employers, or employers wanting to procure a wide spectrum of different apprenticeship programmes
- explore a number of scenarios to help translate the rules into practical examples to which providers will be able to relate to
- learn where to get further information.
- Access to the live webinar and a copy of the webinar recording.
- A link to view or download a PDF of the presentation slides.
- Ability to ask the presenter questions during the live Q&A session (or access to questions raised).
Facilitated by: Simon Ashworth, Chief Policy Officer, AELP
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.aelpwebinars.org.uk/ehome/index.php?eventid=251054& .