The conference takes place just over a month after the introduction of the levy and will provide attendees with information on the latest updates and developments. It will feature expert insight and college case studies. In addition to the speaker line-up, attendees will have the opportunity to come together to share best practice, swap experiences and discuss new initiatives.
- Examine and discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Institute for Apprenticeships and how these will impact delivery
- Learn how to take your employer engagement practices to the next level to reflect the complex and changing environments
- Get an update on apprenticeship funding following the first month of levy implementation
- Take advantage of the vast networking opportunities to share experiences and discuss innovative apprenticeship strategies
Confirmed speakers include:
- Keith Smith, Director, Funding and Programmes, Skills Funding Agency
- Stephen North, Policy Lead, Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, Department for Education
- Matt Hamnett, Group Chief Executive, Hart Learning Group
For further information and to book your place, please visit www.aoc-create.co.uk .