This webinar looks at what governors, non-executives and/or board members need to know about the new apprenticeship reforms. It will also consider the impact on businesses and the risks associated with the new reforms.
This objectives of this webinar are to:
- raise awareness of the new reforms with governors’ and non-executives’
- identify the risks to businesses
- discuss how governors and non-executive roles can ensure their business stays focused and financially sound while also ensuring apprentices receive a quality experience.
- Access to the live webinar and a copy of the webinar recording
- Ability to ask the presenter questions during the Q&A session (or access to a copy of any questions raised during the live webinar if you are not able to attend on the day, or a copy of the questions and answers which were raised that we did not have time to answer on the live webinar)
- A link to view or download a PDF of the presentation slides
Chaired by: Mike Cox, Operations Director, AELP
Facilitator: Dr. Sue Pember OBE, Governance Advisor and HOLEX Director of Policy and External Relations
This webinar is commissioned and funded by The Education and Training Foundation as part of the new Future Apprenticeships Support programme and is therefore complimentary to attend.
For further information on the webinar please visit the website.