This new, interactive, one‐day training course is for apprenticeship training provider staff to help you meet the needs of deaf/hearing impaired and vision impaired apprentices and fulfil your duties under the Equality Act 2010.
Delegates will receive a comprehensive resource pack and practical information on the following:
- Understanding the barriers young people with sensory impairments face on apprenticeships and how they can be overcome.
- Technology and support workers used by young people with sensory impairment.
- Funding for additional support.
- Assessing the needs of young people with sensory impairment.
- The latest policy developments.
Book Here: https://www.natsip.org.uk/2504-supporting-the-achievement-of-apprentices-with-sensory-impairment-booking-open