In this section you will find information about the programmes, research and services which we fund. The type of organisation who can access our support and programmes includes:
- Further Education Colleges
- Independent Training Providers
- Community Learning and Skills Providers
- Employers funded to deliver training and Apprenticeships
- Independent specialist colleges
- Sixth form colleges
There are a number of ways the Foundation can support your practice whatever part of the education and training sector you work in. We have Regional Specialist Leads, based in the Centres of Excellence for Teachers and Trainers (CETTs), to support professional development in English maths and SEND who can signpost you to the activities that best suit your needs.
How are we enhancing outcomes?
- Recruitment of high calibre staff to teach in the sector, and upskilling of existing ones
- Developing excellent leaders and governors, and shaping those of the future
- Making sure that everyone has access to the best leadership.
- Sharing the successes you are achieving, and the challenges you are facing
- Ensuring learners feel confident that their training is supporting them to gain the skills they need for future employment
- Supporting them to access first rate, industry standard teaching and facilities
- Representing the learner voice on our Expert Panels, through a diverse set of students
- Supporting teachers and trainers to build the skills to develop the workforce for the next 30 years
- Ensuring teachers and trainers have maths and English skills which meet employers needs
- Helping employers understand how to influence the future of vocational education and training
- Working with employers on our Expert Panels and building links with network groups