We commission a range of partners to:
- deliver and support our wide range of Government-funded workforce development programmes for the Further Education and Training sector
- provide support in delivering other programmes and services, including:
- key workforce data and research
- digital covering: designing, hosting and supporting websites, digital platforms and e-portfolios
- membership services for the Society for Education and Training (SET)
- marketing and communications.
These opportunities are aimed at the following organisations in all regions and of all sizes:
- education and training specialists (individuals or organisations) from across the education, training and skills sector including those currently working in schools and higher education
- independent training providers
- community learning providers
- specialists in other fields including IT/Digital, research, communications/marketing, events and web development.
Please view and bookmark our tenders portal for the latest opportunities, and, register on My Tenders as a ‘supplier’, registration is free.
Plus also ensure you register on the public sector Contracts Finder or Supply2Gov (and ensure you have entered the keywords ‘education’ ‘training’ and ‘further education’).
You can sign up for email updates about tenders by signing up for our newsletter and ticking the Tenders box on the newsletter sign up page.
If you wish to discuss how to tender for contracts, programmes and services, please contact Sally Arif, Procurement Coordinator on 020 3740 8280 or email@example.com. You can also find further information and tips on our support page.
Current tenders page