Join us at Further Education Leadership: Delivering Excellence in Uncertain Times to hear the latest policy updates on the future of further education, in addition to a range of selected best practice case studies, showcasing the best in college leadership. You will have the opportunity to network with colleagues across the sector, gaining valuable insight into how others are confronting and overcoming common challenges.
- High level keynotes on the latest policy and funding to improve further education provision in the UK
- Case studies from outstanding further education leaders on a range of topics
- A wide range of topics, including managing change, funding, Ofsted inspections and good leadership practices
- 8 hours of CPD points towards your yearly quota
Don’t miss! Key Supporter Session: Envisioning a Self-Improving FE system led by David Russell, CEO, Education and Training Foundation at 10.25am on Tuesday 2 March 2021.
- The FE White Paper focuses on the role of teachers and teaching: this is a significant new development in Government thinking on the FE system, and gives a good platform for collaborative action
- A self-improving system must be the vision for FE, or else it will always be subject to the latest policy direction or change of emphasis
- The features of a self-improving system can be grouped in five areas: (a) mindset (b) a focus on “what is the work?” (c) ways of approaching the work (d) maps and signs and (e) design features
- The FE system already has many strengths that are needed for self-improvement; but we can identify the missing features and work together to co-create them for the long-term flourishing of the FE system
For more information, please visit the event website.