Posted on November 29th, 2018
Booking is now open for the Strategic Development Network’s Apprenticeship Breakthrough conference, which takes place at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel in Birmingham on 29 April 2019.
Delegates at the event will:
- Hear from leading EPAOs on the outcome of their first end-point assessments, how apprentices are faring, and what it means for on-programme delivery
- Interact with those who have worked right through the new apprenticeship process – an apprentice, a trainer, an employer and an end-point assessor
- Unpick key findings from Ofsted inspections of providers now delivering apprenticeship standards
- Attend deep-dive development sessions, to help work through changes to roles
- Have the chance to network and share ideas with those who have dealt with the day-to-day challenges of delivering apprenticeship standards and end-point assessment.
Early bird tickets (£95 +vat) are available for a limited time only. Find out more and book your place on the conference website.
The Education and Training Foundation is a strategic partner of the event.