Networks are 60–90 minute online events that enable those involved in the planning and delivery of T Levels to interact and exchange ideas, discuss specific topics and find solutions. Together you will build your knowledge and strengthen your T Level delivery to ensure the best outcomes for your learners.
Networks will provide you with the opportunity to:
- collaborate with others to develop, exchange and explore approaches to T Level design and delivery
- improve your knowledge and confidence to improve teaching practice
- gain ideas from others and share your experience of delivering T Levels, including what works and what to avoid
Benefits of attending T Level Networks:
- great way to start building connections before in person collaboration at Learning From events
- delegates receive a ‘post-network toolkit’ with links to relevant resources relating to the themes of each network
- some networks have guest speakers, Awarding Organisation updates and sector intelligence sharing.
To book onto a Network, please sign up or log in to the Professional Development Platform.
Networks available for 2023/24 are below. We offer ‘in delivery’ and ‘pre-delivery’ options for many networks so you can choose the ones most suited to your T Level journey.
- Curriculum Networks:
For teachers or curriculum managers delivering or preparing to deliver T Levels. Gain the benefits of collaborating with others to share your experience of preparing for T Levels, including what works and what to avoid specific to T Level routes.
- Industry Placement Networks:
Share ideas and find solutions to challenges related to Industry Placement expectations. Discuss ideas and approaches to identify placement opportunities and support student success on industry placement.
- Embedded English, Maths and Digital Networks:
Share practice in developing student’s EMD skills. Gain inspiration and ideas to deliver and contextualise EMD skills to improve outcomes for students.
- Strategic Leads Networks:
For strategic leaders responsible for implementing T Levels. Collaborate with your colleagues in this network to discuss strategic approaches to planning and delivering T Levels.
- Assessment Networks:
Share practice to gain inspiration and practical ideas for delivery and assessment.
- Schools Networks:
This network is especially designed to support T Level staff in schools. Collaborate with your colleagues to discuss strategic approaches to planning and delivering T Levels.
T Level Question Time: This event on Wednesday 29 November is your opportunity to ask an expert panel your T Level questions that will be answered live during the session. Book your place here.