NEW for May 2022: T Level Resource Improvement Projects (TRIPs) are an opportunity for providers and other stakeholders to work together to produce resources that will support the planning and delivery of T Levels.
TRIPs are suitable for teachers, managers, and specialist staff, and can also benefit from the involvement of wider stakeholders such as employers, awarding organisations and Higher Education Institutions.
TRIPs are offered to the sector as pre-agreed projects that will produce specified resources to support teaching, learning and assessment for T Levels. Projects are funded to support staff time you will have the opportunity to:
- shape the content of these projects by informing us of the areas you would like to see covered by additional resources
- participate in the resource development for one or more projects
- support the sector and success of T Levels.
Due to popular demand, the below TRIPs are now available. Each TRIP is available for any of the existing T Level routes: Business and Administration, Construction, Digital, Education and Childcare, Engineering and Manufacturing, Finance and Accounting and Health and Science.
To apply for a TRIP please fill in the application form. The deadline for submitting the application form is 10 June 2022. Please note, in order to apply you must have watched and understood the TRIP introductory video and be available to attend the initial project meeting on the date specified for your chosen TRIP(s). Induction meeting timings are below.
1) Contextualised learning materials to support understanding and skills of challenging maths concepts
Induction meeting: Monday 20 June, 10am – 12:30pm
2) Supporting holistic delivery – developing learning activities to integrate core and occupational specialism content
Induction meeting: Tuesday 21 June, 9:30am – 12pm or 3pm – 5pm
3) Developing AO2 and AO3 Formative Assessment materials
Induction meeting: Thursday 23 June, 9:30am – 12pm
4) Contextualised learning materials to support and embed understanding of challenging English concepts
Induction meeting: Thursday 23 June, 1:30pm – 4pm
5) Contextualised learning materials to support and embed understanding of challenging digital concepts
Induction meeting: Friday 24 June, 9:30am – 12pm or 1:30pm – 4pm
6) Developing schemes of learning and guidance materials to develop core skills required for the Employer Set Project
Induction meeting: Tuesday 28 June, 9:30am – 12pm
If you have any queries or require further information please contact us at TRIPs@etfoundation.co.uk