We ran nine OTLA digital projects in 2018.
Topics that were researched included:
- Investigate the effectiveness of assessment feedback delivered via digital mediums.
- Transforming TLA through the use of digital educational technology (social media).
- Freestyle Feedback.
- Increase the progression rate of L2 learners through digital feedback.
- Study Supporters – unlocking social capital to support outcomes in maths and English.
- Digital Educators’ Programme.
- Empower staff to promote and use digital technologies to meet the diverse needs of learners.
- Digital Community of Practice.
- Engaging staff with using digital technology within teaching, learning and assessment.
All of the collaborative projects produced newsletters as their projects progressed which were captured in our blogs: