Posted on October 7th, 2019
Do you want to be an integral part of improving technical education? If you are a strong team player and multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills, you may be just the person we’re looking for.
The Education and Training Foundation are looking to appoint an Executive Administrator to work within our Programme Team.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Level 3 or equivalent experience.
- Substantial experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent administrative skills and good IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Mail merge, Databases, and the Internet.
- Ability to provide financial support, including raising POs and processing invoices for payment.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, multitask, problem solve and meet tight deadline
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organisation.
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to respond positively and proactively to colleagues and external contact
Closing Date: 12 noon, 14 October 2019
How to Apply
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and covering letter (2 pages maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of the person specification. Please send your application via email by the closing date as outlined below, marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL to: email@example.com