Posted on January 8th, 2018
£45,000 - £48,000 pa
The Education and Training Foundation are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to work within our Corporate Services team.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Recognised CCAB or equivalent accounting qualification
- Preparation and use of management accounts in a commercial, charity or government-funded organisation
- Working and communicating with non-finance staff
- Maintaining operational process involving more than one department
- Providing simple and effective communication for a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise own work and to advise staff how they might prioritise theirs
- The ability to work collaboratively, whilst retaining appropriate levels of assertiveness to get the work done effectively
- Ability to understand and improve process, identifying the likely impact of any anomalies
- Good data literacy making effective use of Microsoft Office and data warehouse systems
- Networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills and experience of effective partnership working
- Good presentational and communication skills
- The ability to write precisely and succinctly for a variety of audiences
- Good commercial acumen and critical thinking
- Active listening skills
- Personal Qualities
- Detail-conscious, completer-finisher
- Calm under pressure, flexible, friendly and helpful
- Hands-on, enthusiastic and eager to deliver
- A collaborative team player
How to Apply
If you require any assistance with completing the form or have any questions about the application process, please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks of the vacancy closing date.
Applicants should apply by completing the personal details and equal opportunities forms below, plus submitting a CV and covering letter (2 pages maximum) outlining how you fulfil the requirement of the person specification.
Please send your completed forms, CV and covering letter by the closing date to email@example.com or HR Department, The Education and Training Foundation, 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SP